Floats and Dance Teams:
- We suggest an A or B level D.J. for parade floats or dance team sound.
- our basic float package comes with 2 speakers, but you can add additional speakers for a nominal charge.
- We reccommend our upgraded sound system for dance teams.
- If the parade begins and ends in two different areas, we will need to place our trailer at the end of the route before the parade starts and after equipment has been placed on the float. Sometimes we will need to coordinate with the customer for transportation to the begining from the end of the route.
- We reccommend two generators in case one fails. please have extra fuel available.
- We reccommend having a fire extinguisher on hand; some parades require it.
- We can supply generators for an additional charge.
- OR DON"T WORRY ABOUT A THING AND LET OUR BASS WAGON DO THE WORK FOR YOU!
If the parade passes by your house or storefront, we got you covered. Let one of our D.J.s turn an average parade into a great party or get together! For night parades, add one of our lighting packages to spice it up. We can usually hype up the floats to throw more, and get the bands to play as they pass. At your request we will also lower the music when the bands pass.
- We suggest an A, B, or sometimes C level D.J. depending on the party.
- Please have shelter available in case of inclimate weather (let us know in advance if this is not available)
- Or reserve the Bass Wagon!
Mardi Gras Balls or crew parties:
We provide D.J. entertainment for several of these events a year. If you need sound and lighting for very large venues please contact our sister company http://www.seehearpro.com